10/3/11

The Deal

I started this little blog because some friends and family, who have been so supportive of my artistic endeavors, encouraged me to put my stuff out there instead of hiding it in my Facebook "Notes" between religious and political rants and surveys du jour. I thank them.  I'm not entirely sure I will ever have more than a few followers, but whoever reads will witness my best efforts to soul-bare, rage, purge, rejoice and love, the way only text can allow. All of my work is continually work-in-progress, as am I. I welcome your participation in my evolution... 

à la prochaine

2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful. I'm so excited! You have so much to share with world, so much they can learn and feel and experience through your beautiful words. As scary as it may be, this is your gift. It will be party of your legacy.

    ReplyDelete